Monday, November 21, 2011

Nice Solar Panels!!



This is the bill that I opened up last week for utilities, AHHHHH!!!! I was seriously freaking out. Jer and I put some solar panels on our house earlier in the year to help with our bills and they have been great, we have cut our bill to almost nothing with them. Nothing at least until I got this, I called Jeremy in a panic thinking we were getting some sort of penalty or fee for the panels. He just laughed when he heard, I on the other hand did not find it that funny. It was veterans day so of course the Bountiful office was closed so we had to wait all weekend to get to the bottom of what was going on! Jer called on Monday and come to find out we were suppose to have a credit on our account but since they have never had that happen they just charged us for the meter going all the way around instead of going backwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment