Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Parades and Trick-or-Treating


This year was really fun for Halloween. All my boys were old enough to understand it and to go door to door by them selves Jer and I just followed on the side walk along side them. It makes me sad to see them getting so big. It didn't take much to please them either, we hit both grandmas, and a few houses around our neighborhood and they were done! Works for me especially on a school night!
The end of our trick or treating route, as evidence by Cole not wanting to wear his costume anymore!
This picture makes me laugh because its a side of Jers Dad that doesn't come out very often!!
The Indian, the Clown and the Motorcycle Man
The school parade, it lasted about 10 minutes because the kids seriously ran through the gym, I was lucky enough to have the boys slow up for a minute to get a clear picture!! They had some fun parties after and came home with lots of crafts and more junk food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment