Thursday, January 19, 2012

Holiday Catch-Up....Again!!!

So by no fault of my own I have gotten behind on blogging again! This time was really our computer, I have tried to post several times and have been unsuccessful due to computer issues. So again we are playing catch-up. The motivation behind this one is so that when our next little one arrives I feel like I can post because I am all caught up. So with the said, we had a fabulous Thanksgiving (with or without snow). Its hard to believe that the Holidays are all over and that we are moving ahead with a new year. It seems like summer just ended......(and with the weather that spring is now here)! We spent a lot of the holidays up in Huntsville even though it was not the most ideal conditions. There was just enough snow to not really be able to do anything and just enough for the same but we still had a good time! Olivia, Cole and Dayvis made use of their time by using the bendaroos (who knew bendaroos) but I thought it was such a neat wall! I got a kick out of what Carter was Thankful for Elephants, Chickens, $-wheelers and his brothers. When I told Jer that at least there was one priority on there he said... 4-wheelers, so I guess I shouldn't really be surprised at the list!!

The boys wrestled again this fall. They both did great, Cole is a very natural athlete and little Tate has to deal with Cole so he didn't do to bad. There were still a few tears this year, but overall a fun year to watch them improve. Cole took 1st in a tournament that they were in and Tate took 2nd. There were both very please with the results!!








No Thanksgiving is complete without a little football!! The snow made things a little interesting, but everyone still had a lot of fun!! We had some new additions this year which added to the fun and the competition!!






Finding things to do with the snow when there was not that much snow to play in!!






The boys also did the Thanksgiving 1K at the Rec center. Cole is so competitive that he want to win and the other are just happy to get the T-shirt. Either way its a good way to burn some energy and have some family fun!






















No comments:

Post a Comment