Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patches and Carving

Sad to think that October has already come and gone. Between the 3 boys and field trips we had several trips to the pumpkin patch. I made a trip up without Jer and got suckered into some of the biggest pumpkins the boys have ever(and probably will ever) get. But they sure had fun picking them out!! But lots of pumpkins means lots of carving!! My mom had her normal scavenger hunt but because she was going to be out of town we just got to hunt and do crafts. We did get to carve some and the Terry's, the kids always love the dry ice in the drink and I think the Dad's like it more because they get to do dry ice bombs. I was not packing the big pumpkins back into the car so we had to carve those later at the house. The boys didn't mind, I think Carter likes drawing on the pumpkins more than carving them. Gotta love Halloween!!

my






No comments:

Post a Comment