Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween Programs


Carter and Cole both had programs this year. (Sorry Tate you get the shaft in Kindergarten!) I was shocked that Carter was happy to do all of the actions to the songs and he even told a Joke.... "What did the boy ghost say to the girl ghost?" You Look BOOOOtiful! He said it quiet, but he said it. He gets shy in front of people but he did really well.
Mrs Stacey and one of Carters best buddies Davon.
My sweet Grandma got drug to all of the boys events with me, she cant see but she is a trooper to come. There was a little girl in a yellow dress (you can see it a little in the back ground) She was the only thing that my Grandma could see. My Grandma had her spin and spin, it made me laugh!
Motorcycle Man and Captain Underpants!
Here he is on full get up! I made him take the mask off so you could see his cute smile!
Cole had his first piano recital, he seems to be enjoying it. He was pretty excited about the program, he even got to wear his costume. All of my pictures are a blur because he ran to the piano and back to his seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment