Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Break!!

For Spring break we took the family down to sunny St. George!! At least we were hoping it would be...but not so much! It didn't bother the kids, we heated the pool to like 95* so it didn't really matter what the weather was the kids were swimming. Plus they got to have a sleepover with there cousins every night and what kid doesn't love that. My brother in law celebrated his birthday down there and I was lucky enough to have one of my young women on vacation too who came and took the kids for a night so we could have a night off on our vacation!!! On Saturday Jer and I got roped into doing a 10K with one of our good friends. It was wet and cold, but in the end it was a lot of fun. We finished with a time of 53:36, not to shabby. Jer could have finished faster but was sweet and stuck with me instead of the other Jer!! Sunday was the nicest day we had down there so we took our time getting home by stopping at the park and letting the kids play in the sun before we locked them in the car for the ride home!!! We had a blast and can't wait for summer to begin!! Of course I forgot my camera so I have no picutes except for this one that Robin took with her camera at the start line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment