Monday, May 9, 2011

Its A Real Problem

If there is anything that says that it is indestructible I would like it to come to my house and be put to the test. My boys are so hard on everything clothes, shoes, furniture....each other. I am always in awe at how fast they can burn through things especially jeans. I took these pictures the beginning of march and some of the pants were ones that we bought at Christmas.....SERIOUSLY!!! Its tough on the budget but luckily I have a fabulous mother-in-law who mended all of my boys pants and made them look not so white trash!! Plus I found a little treasure...SHOPKO though kid guarantee!!! I'm going to put them out of business, I've already returned 5 pairs of pant all bought at Christmas. Well survive the clothing now and then get through trying to feed them as teenagers!! Love them though!! All pants from this year....sad!





No comments:

Post a Comment