Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter Mahem

The boys are always spoiled on holidays. They had 4 Easter egg hunts and my thighs are definitely feeling the effects of the candy. I love to have them dressed up and for the most part they like to get look nice like Dad (Meaning white shirt and tie, no more sweater vests.) I just don;t like it cause it makes them look so grown up even if they are so handsome!! After the third hunt....

Cole's buckets wasn't big enough so he switched over to a bag!





Tate checking out the new church clothes.





Chub is obsessed with green, he would have to check the inside of the eggs to make sure they had green candy in them before he would put them in his pale..














1 comment:

  1. So fun! Sorry about the boys pants, I guess that's what I get to look forward to now that the boys will out number the girls at our house. Love ya

    ReplyDelete