Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Cole

Cole Is 7!!! His birthday was March 30th but were just getting around to blogging about it! This was him after starting a new tradition of taking the first bite or cake with your face!!!(Thanks Jo)!!! The plunge....
Note to self....don't put Jer in charge of buying the gift especially when it involves a gun! The small pistol just wasn't going to hurt enough or what???



Cole is very opinionated about what he wears which is a good thing I guess. Except for when he trashes clothes like he does!!





His Birthday glove cake!


My baby is 7, hard to believe that I have a 7 year old. I love his energy (even thought there are days I would like to cage him because of it). He is so stubborn but has such a sweet heart as well. (The poor kid is more like his mother than his father....Sorry bud). Cole loves to be involved and in charge. He is such a big helper around the house and for the most part with his brothers. He is a natural athlete and is trying to love school....but tends to want to be running more than studying!! I love him so much and am so grateful that he is part of our family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment