Friday, March 26, 2010

Sick of Snow!!

So I have had it with the snow! I am so ready for Spring. I even took it upon myself to put all of our snow clothes away because of the nice weather we have had the past few weeks. So I was really grumpy when I woke up to snow and had to dig the winter coats out for the boys again!! Hopefully this is the last of the storms! I know that we need the moisture, but it would be really nice if the snow would actually come in the winter time instead of the spring!! Anyway here's looking forward to summer, swimming, sprinklers, picnics, tans, and all the other fabulous things that come with the warm weather!

2 comments:

  1. Woke up this morning and seriously wanted to go back to bed. I almost can't take it anymore. Except for the fact that we are headed south in a week!!! That gives me some sanity. Pray for warm weather!!!

    ReplyDelete