Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

I love this man so much!! Jer and I celebrated our 9th anniversary this past tuesday. Its been a wonderful 9 years filled with its fair share of ups and downs, but its all been wonderful none the less. Most of the success of our marriage would have to be because of Jer. He has the biggest heart and hates confrontation. When we first got married he was always the one who wanted to work out problems and I just wanted to be mad. He never lets me go to bed upset and has been such a strength to our little family. I know that he loves me unconditionally and puts up with me and all of my mood swings (which lately have been quite a few, but I'm blaming that on the newborn and lack of sleep). I have been a little disappointed that none of our boys look like Jer (lets be honest they don't really look like either one of us) but I think Jer is such a handsome man that I was hoping at least one would get his rugged good looks. Drew might have got his coloring, but as cute as they all are we will have to keep trying to see if one will look like my Jer. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father and am so grateful for his patience cause I know I am not always a peach to be with. I love you Jer and am so grateful for the last 9 years I have got to be with you and look forward to eternity with you!!

1 comment:

  1. I think are personalities are similar... They contain a little spice:). Thank goodness for our sweet easy going husbands!!

    ReplyDelete