Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Carter!

My chubba-bub turned 4 on the 16th! I can't believe it, where did the time go. Being 3rd in line of an all boy family has sure made this kid one tough cookie. Behind all the wrestling and the dirt he is such a sweetheart. He has been such a big helper with the baby and at times I feel bad cause he is so good to entertain himself that I feel like I neglect him at times!! He LOVES green!! We hardly wear anything else and most anything and everything he picks out has some sort of green connection. He loves motorcycles, 4-wheelers and rough houseing with his Dad and brothers. This kid is all boy and now that he is 4 he told his grandpa Stuart he is ready for the "pain cave" (a game my Dad plays with the grand kids). We sure love you carter and are glad you are part of our family! Blowing out the candles on his cake.
A shockingly decent family photo, even with goofy uncle Jeff in the back!



The sad store bought cake, Baby Drew was my excuse for not making a fun one but lets be honest it was really a laziness issue!!!




No Carter birthday is complete without a green motorcycle!

He really wanted a guitar this year, we had to get red cause they don't come in green!










No comments:

Post a Comment