Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ready, Set, Wrestle.....

We signed Cole up for the little Braves Wrestling through Bountiful High School. It has been an interesting experience to say the least. My Dad and brothers wrestled in high school so I thought it would be a good idea! Cole picked up on it really fast and actually turned out to be a pretty decent little wrestler. I just don't think that he is emotionally stable to continue wrestling, I don't think I can be a wrestling Mom either I have my own little match on the outside of the mat hoping it will help! Cole won every one of his matches, but every time he pinned a guy he would be the one crying. Jer asked him why he would cry and he finally told us that he didn't like hurting people. Tate absolutely loved it going and loves wrestling so I might make Cole do it one more year since Tate will be in Kindergarten and can sign up next year. We'll see we might just have to stick to the sports that are more team oriented!:) We finished out the season tonight by going to the BHS Wrestling meet and watching all of the boys who helped out wrestle. Bountiful lost, but it was still fun to go watch the big boys and see Cole root on his coaches!


The future wrestlers of BHS.......... Well Maybe:)
The kids could wrestle and play all night, they loved going to the practices and the meets!

Cole with one of his little buddies Spencer.


Cole throwing the kid to the ground.



Trying to get the half Nielsen!





2 comments:

  1. Oh! Such a sweetheart! So cute to not want to hurt anyone. My kids would probably LOVE throwing others to the ground! So cute...what a stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say, I wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth :-) I think my parents didn't sign me up for it because they were afraid I'd mix it up with ultimate fighting. Fight!

    ReplyDelete