Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Soccer Players!

Now that the soccer season is almost over I am finally getting around to blogging about it!! Cole and Tate played again this year. Coles age group is actually getting fun to watch. They have positions and pass... its not the bunch ball that Tates still is. Oh well I guess that it only gets better from here(until Carter starts!). I was a little worried for Tate last year cause he could have cared less about soccer but he has really surprised me this year and is a pretty good little player. I think it helps that he has a few of his friends on the team and loves going to the games. They each have one more game left and then life can return to normal and not revolve around soccer! Tater Tot!

Cole playing, he really seemed to enjoy defense!

My soccer players!


No comments:

Post a Comment