Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day!

Its been a wonderful summer and one day I'll get around to posting a summer recap, but alas school has started and ruined all the fun. I think I have rubbed off on Cole a little too much cause he was not excited for school! But he is slowly working up to it! Tate on the other hand has been SOOO ready. He finally had orientation on Thursday and was sad when he found out he didn't get to go by himself! He is just ready to be big! Me on the other hand....I'm struggling with my little men growing up. Its going to be very quiet around the house and it makes me sad to think how big they are getting! Carter thinks he is as big as Tate and should be in school with him, so well see how he adjusts these next few weeks! My three handsome men!

Cole on his first day!

Tate showing that he is 4 and ready for school! (He would not wear his backpack for the pictures!)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest boys ever!! Love all of you! Oh and the new family pictures are SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck...your boys are GORGEOUS! I seriously can't believe how cute they are! The picture at the top is SO good! LOVE IT! Anyways...Lincoln keeps asking where Tate is..his friend from Utah. :) Can't wait to get those two together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to have new pictures. They look great!

    ReplyDelete