Saturday, January 30, 2010

I have to be one of the luckiest girls in the world! Its hard to put into words right now what I am feeling other than I am blessed. Blessed with family, a husband who I adore and who loves me unconditionally and accepts me even with my many faults. Three beautiful and healthy busy boys, as well as my extended family that are such a support. I am also very grateful for friends. How truly blessed I am to have such amazing women in my life who have the same beliefs that I do and who I can call with any problem (I seriously mean ANY problem!). Its funny how the lord blesses each one of us in different ways. These past six months have been a real challenge for me! As I look back on them I realize what a blessing those trials have been, and the strength that they have given me! I have just grazed the surface of my feelings, but I am really struggling to find words to help me express myself. But here is a public Thank you to all those influential people in my life who drive me to become a better person!

3 comments:

  1. Meliss- YOU are one of the most amazing women I know! I can't believe how badly I miss you, but how much I look back on times in my life, and realize that you were there lots of those times! I love you to death, and think that your children are SERIOUSLY breathtaking! They are SO flippin cute! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you miss. thank you for sharing your strength. i need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't aware you had any faults - you are amazing! I am so happy to find your blog! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete